Hot Chocolate Bombs took the marketplace by storm last year and if you were lucky enough to try one you'll know why. The perfect gift for all ages and the concept is simple. A round chocolate sphere filled with hot chocolate & a few marshmallows. Simply drop into a cup and pour boiling water over. Watch the shell dissolve and stir the contents for a creamy treat. Today I will show just how easy it is to make a Pumpkin Spice Bombs using our simple silicone molds.
You will need:
Silicone Mold, Brush, Cupcake Liners, & Boxes for Gifting Optional
1 c. Chocolate for melting (I used white wafers) sprinkles Décor Etc.
½ c. Pumpkin Spice Beverage Powder
Two small Bowls, Tray & Tea Towel
Spoon or whisk to stir, Measuring spoon
Frying Pan or Plate warmed in the oven
Before Beginning read all instructions and wash silicone mold in hot soapy water, rinsing well.
- Separate wafers into two bowls. Add first bowl to microwave. Cook for 30 second intervals stirring in between intervals. It is important to do the intervals, so you don’t scorch your choc.
- Place towel, then Tray, then Mold on flat clean surface.
- Once choc is melted drop one teas of choc into each mold.
- Working quickly paint up the sides with choc until surface is completely covered.
- Transfer to freezer for 5 min. Set a timer. You don’t want to freeze your molds; you just want to set them. Repeat steps 3,4 paying special attention to any thin spots. Freeze for another 5.
- Gently remove halves from silicone.
- Fill 3 with pumpkin spice mixture .
- Heat a small fry pan up on stove or heat a plate in oven. Once warm remove from heat. Hold the other 3 halves on pan/plate to slightly melt the edges.
- Immediately press gently to filled side to close the bomb.
- Add decorations using gel, sprinkles, or cooled melted chocolate. I added a bit of fall themed parchment paper and a brown box to add to the special factor.
Silicone Molds are perfect for all the projects. Whether its Cakes, Jellies or puddings or bombs, soap and playdough, the possibilities are endless. Oven safe to 446 *F You can even bake with them. Dishwasher safe we recommend washing your molds thoroughly with soap and water and rinsing before beginning your homesteading projects.
You can find your Simple Farmer Silicone Mold on Amazon by clicking HERE
I would love to see what you create! Sharing is caring! Tag us on Social!
We are always growing and updating products! Check out what’s new on www.simplefarmer.ca.